By making a booking a The Mourne Lodge you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions below:
Check-out time is 11am – Late checkout can be arranged.
Check-in is between 5pm and 8pm
Guests shoud check-in by 8pm unless special arrangements have been agreed with staff. We are a community/voluntary centre and unfortunately cannot offer 24 hour check-in! Requests can be made to staff for any special check-in/out arrangements.
Group bookings must be secured with a deposit, normally 40% of the booking value. This deposit is non-refundable from the time it is received. The balance of the booking value is due on arrival and any extras will be added to the bill. If a cancellation is made less than 6 weeks before the booking date we will make the date(s) available for other bookings and reimburse the original group for whatever booking value we are able to re-sell, less the original non-refundable deposit.
A Residential Inspection Form will be given to all groups.
A good care fee will be applied . This will be refunded after inspection of the centre.
We reserve the right to refuse bookings that we consider inappropriate for the centre and to remove guests at our discretion for any behaviour we deem unacceptable.
Changes and Cancellations:
Individual bookings may be changed or cancelled up to 48 hours before the day of arrival. If you change a booking with more than 48hours notice we will apply any deposit paid to the new booking. If you cancel a booking less than 48 hours before your arrival date you will forfeit your booking deposit .
Please ensure to notify use of any changes or cancellations.
– Please let us know if you will be travelling with a dog when you make your reservation.
A small fee is required per night for all dogs – £7 per night per dog. A lesser amount may be discussed for a very small dog. This fee does not apply to guide dogs.
– On paying this fee, you are agreeing to take responsibility for your dog. You are also take responsibility for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from your dog.
We expect all dogs are well-trained and sociable with other humans and animals. Pets should be well behaved and must have all updated vaccinations.
– The dogs must be with their owners at all times except in the restaurant.
– All dogs will be staying in downstairs bedrooms.
– Please keep your dog’s barking to a minimum so other guests will not be disturbed.
Owners must be aware of other guests during the stay – with consideration of their dog around young children.
– Owners are expected to clean up after their dog at all times.
– We expect dog owners to bring all pet supplies necessary plus bedding.
The roads are quiet around The Mourne Lodge and there are lots of opportunities to walk your dog safely. Please be responsible for your dog, especially around other animals such as sheep and cattle.
The Mourne Lodge is a purpose built centre located in the heart of the Mourne Mountains, between Spelga Dam and The Silent Valley, an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. We offer quality, budget accommodation for individuals.